View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 10:26 AM   #14
Rayven01
Nevermore
Rayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Nook, Nook Color, Stanza(iphone)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplumey View Post
Bookshelf finds the calibre server running via Bonjour but all I get when I select it is a spinning ball of frustration that says "Loading Catalog" which goes away without loading any of the books.

Then I tried specifying the URL directly and it does pretty much the same thing. I can get to this URL fine and the calibre-server log shows no errors.
Try entering the calibre-server URL followed by /stanza. That will point to the stanza XML version (OPDS) which works in Bookshelf.
Rayven01 is offline   Reply With Quote