View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 11:41 AM   #11
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sischa View Post
The big advantage of scrolling is the auto-scroll feature. Since i get used to scrolling i really LOVE and NEED that feature now

Did you try to setup a Bookmarked shelve? You'll just have to add the Calibre Server URL and you have the same feature like in Stanza i think.

I use calibre2opds with the same catalog.html in bookshelf like in stanza in the past.
I have never really tried the auto-scroll feature but I'll give it a shot tonight.

Bookshelf finds the calibre server running via Bonjour but all I get when I select it is a spinning ball of frustration that says "Loading Catalog" which goes away without loading any of the books.

Then I tried specifying the URL directly and it does pretty much the same thing. I can get to this URL fine and the calibre-server log shows no errors.

I'm now trying to get their ShelfServer working in a headless environment using Tomcat but that seems to break as well.

Why is everything SO DIFFICULT?
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote