View Single Post
Old 03-13-2022, 08:20 PM   #12
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeltaz View Post
Honestly, my only grip with 3.21 is that there's no "read" checkbox for titles, but... that is a small inconvenience as worst. Otherwise, it's been working great for me.
There isn't a "read" checkbox in any version of calibre. Or at least there isn't if what you mean is to mark a book as read. (I can't think of another meaning). How to record that books have been read has been discussed here many times with lots of different solutions. The simplest is to add a "Yes/No" custom column and change that when the book is read. The other ways depends on what info you want store about the books that have been read.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote