View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 09:20 AM   #26
JustinThought
Groupie
JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab-3 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I use Notepad++ and it's a very good text editor. I highly recommend it. It so blows away Notepad. And Notepad++ is free and very well supported. Notepad++ handles text files with different line endings no problem. Notepad has trouble with any text files created on OS X or Linux.
Not to mention, that if you want (or need) to take a little bit of a "walk on the wild side," great REGEX support.

Notepad is what I call a "Free with Microsoft Windows" program. Notepad++ is a "Free, VALUABLE" program.

Either way, I think the OP is much ado about nothing. Using a hammer to place a screw is always likely to get you results you don't want.
JustinThought is offline   Reply With Quote