View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 04:21 PM   #4
fidvo
Addict
fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Great news!

I'm not sure what you mean by plugins changing the directory. I was talking about the path to the original file. Are you saying plugins change this?

e.g. if the original file is:

C:\In\Ebooks\Science_Fiction\Verne_Jules\80days.ep ub then you would end up with the following custom fields filled (assuming you configured it to use those fields)

#titleid: 80days
#original_format: epub
#original_path: C:.In.Ebooks.Science_Fiction.Verne_Jules

Anyway, splitting the file name and extension will save me a lot of time when adding books to my libraries. Thanks again!
fidvo is offline   Reply With Quote