View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 09:55 PM   #92
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
You're the second person to report an error occurring on that line.

The only way I know to get that error is to click the plug in with no books selected (or choose 'Add New from URL(s)'), then *not* enter any URLs and click OK.

(Which is a case I should start checking for, but haven't yet.)

If you could start calibre in debug mode (calibre-debug -g) and post the debug output, that would be helpful.

Or if it happens consistently on the same stories, knowing the URLs for those stories would help me a lot.