View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 01:02 AM   #1
sdsullivan
Author
sdsullivan will become famous soon enoughsdsullivan will become famous soon enoughsdsullivan will become famous soon enoughsdsullivan will become famous soon enoughsdsullivan will become famous soon enoughsdsullivan will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle
Reviewers for new Stephen D. Sullivan E-Books needed

Hey All!

If you’ve been following my posts on Twitter or Facebook (or in my free newsletter), you know that I’ve recently released some new stories in e-book format:

Crimson & Dragons
- In which our semi-immortal warrior woman is about to be sacrificed to a dragon.
Snowraven - Introducing a legendary hero from Blue Kingdoms history.

Because I believe that reviews help spread the word about good work, I’m offering a free copy of each book (or just one, if you prefer) to the first 10 people who agree to post a review.

People who've enjoyed my Dragonlance work, or L5R, or Mage Knight, or The Twilight Empire -- or just about anything else I've written -- will probably like these stories, too.

I’m looking mostly for reviews on Amazon or Smashwords, where I’m selling the e-books, but will happily consider blogs and other venues as well.

So, if you’re interested, please drop me a line at the following address -- in which you’ll have to replace certain words with punctuation (in order to weed out spam-bots):

fanmail_at_stephendsullivan_dot_com

Okay? Thanks!

And if you do post a review, you might even be first in line for my next story -- Dungeons & Dinosaurs -- or maybe even a sneak peak at Frost Harrow.

Sound good? Good!

Oh, and whether you want to review or not, you can always go to www.stephendsullivan.com and download the free wallpapers/desktops from these and other stories.

I look forward to hearing from you.

-- Steve Sullivan
sdsullivan is offline   Reply With Quote