View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 12:21 PM   #145
Lt. Brannigan
Enthusiast
Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Lt. Brannigan is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Sony PRS350, Kindle Wi-Fi.
I found my PRS350 because I was looking for an E-reader, and Initially I was torn between the PRS300 and the Kindle 3. But I was looking for info on which one was better so I went looking for an e-book forum and MobileRead was the first place I found.

So I asked which E-reader was better, and was told that either was a good choice. So I bought me a Kindle and then unknown to me a family member had bought me a PRS350 as a belated Christmas gift.

And now I have gifted my Kindle someone in my household, and am carrying on in a passionate affair with my PRS350.
Lt. Brannigan is offline   Reply With Quote