View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 06:23 PM   #10
NullNix
Guru
NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1
There are other font tweaks too

Bookerly has also been tweaked. It's a little lighter now and feels much more like a real print typeface to me. (Though obviously getting something that really looks like print requires a boost of res from 300dpi to something more like 1200. That's not coming any time soon!)

Bookerly plus a somewhat emboldened Quattrocento for me, I think. I wonder how good the OTF support is? MOAR LIGATURES
NullNix is offline   Reply With Quote