View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 08:44 PM   #17
mathil
Evangelist
mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O/Glo HD/Libra 2, Kindle PW3/PW5
Thanks for your reply and your test, HarryT. After reading your post I sent around 10 books to my PW3 today as a test. While it is true that the PW3 indexes when awake too, in my case it seems to do it much faster when in sleep mode, which is consistent with what I reported in my previous post. I'm starting to wonder if there's something wrong with mine (but it seems to be working well besides this, so...)
I still think that Amazon could introduce some kind of pop-up into the firmware, warning the user when the device is busy indexing.
mathil is offline   Reply With Quote