View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 03:41 AM   #24
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
I hope you have edited it... Sorry I couldn't do the whole book... just too many errors...

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilsands View Post
Buy the 65 Below eBook in between January 1st and March 31st 2011 and be entered to win a new Kindle WiFi reader! For every thousand initial entries I'll be giving away a brand new Kindle 3 eReader!

No limit on how many I will give away!

To enter the contest email a copy of your Amazon order number to kindle@basilsands.com.

Want more entries?

Get up to 10 extra entries in the drawing.
After the initial entry do the following:

4 extra entries:
Go to www.basilsands.com and from the comment page send a comment with the answer to this question:

“What military organization was Temebe a veteran of?”

4 extra entries:
Get four extra entries for leaving a review or comment at the purchase pages:

Amazon.com

Smashwords.com

BarnesAndNoble.com

And three more for leaving a comment at my website www.Basilsands.com

That makes for up to 11 entries in the contest to win a free Kindle 3 eReader!

What are you waiting
for?
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote