View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 08:29 AM   #3
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Not really. The version of RMSDK is (I think) equivalent to ADE 1.7.2 and they only display left justified. Slow and they can be even slower with hi-res images. Only 800x600 and not as much contrast. Plus, the battery could be not great.
I just fired up my 505 (the battery was dead), and speed seems fine, and I used right justified text; the secret is to use the LRF format.

Without a front light it did look very grey, but if it was acceptable in the past...

And the first thing I tried after turning it on was tapping the screen.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote