View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 03:07 PM   #10
Pardoz
Which side are you on?
Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Pardoz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 2 Int'l
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Although it was funny in one respect, I find it sad that those who choose to engage in piracy often enjoy joking about the issue in an attempt to rationalize their illicit practices.
Missed the bit where the source blog is that of a professional librarian, did we?

And none of the actual book pirates (not to be confused with people sharing electronic copies of books gratis) I've known - and I've actually met a couple - have ever made a point of joking about or rationalizing their business. They're in it to turn a profit, same as any other businessman.
Pardoz is offline   Reply With Quote