View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 08:00 PM   #45
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I tried to read Three Men in a Boat but I found I did not find it all that funny. So yes, humor is a very subjective thing.

Take Discworld for example. It helps to have read a lot of fantasy books so you can understand some of the jokes. Some of it is very subtle and some of it is hit-you-on-the-head. But I do find it funny and do laugh. Oh and some of the humor is very British. So it helps to like British humor as well.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote