View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 09:39 AM   #4
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMP View Post
What I do is to open a blank template (with an imperceptible dot at the top right corner so that it can be merged) that I open and immediately merge to produce a new blank pdf file on which I take notes (by closing the template and opening the new file, which conveniently has the date and time). This is a workaround with the minimal amount of overhead that I could come up with. Hope it helps.
Thanks FMP, that's a great idea - I should have thought of it myself. As you say, a minor inconvenience, but acceptable. A workaround for the workaround, as it were :-)
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote