View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:06 AM   #22068
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I'm so sick of tracking cookies! I happen to check out somthing like electric bicycles and now they pop up on every friggin website I visit!

$)(*@#$)*$)#@_*$)*_)_)*(_~!!!!
Bought some scales from Amazon. I continue to get adverts for all kinds of scales for sale. I only needed the one.
Our manager bought a book on accounting on the my account. Now I get adverts for all kind of accounting books.
You would think they'de write an algorithm that advertises similar, not the same, goods you already bought.
Bought scales, how about some diet books or low calorie protein bars.
Bought a book on accounting, how about another book on Other Boring Lifestyles.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote