View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:15 AM   #23254
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Bancha in my cup. I have been drinking a rooibos on my way into work. Today was chocolate mint but it is more minty then chocolaty.

Lucas seems to be on the mend. No vomit in over 24 hours and his diapers are holding material that looks the way it is suppose to. A lot of it actually, he managed to poop through an overnight diaper. That takes talent. What is really impressive is that he doesn't seem to mind it because I have found him happily playing while wet. He looks at me strange when I pick him up to change him.

Please tell me he out grows that otherwise potty training is going to be a pain in the wazu for everyone.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote