View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 11:25 AM   #694
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I was thinking of getting an external hard drive some time in 2013 but seeing the number of audiobooks I have stored offsite had me deciding to get one pronto. Two friends are visiting from the US (just in the nick of time ) and were able to pick up this one for me at Costco. It was $139.99 before tax; no idea if that was a deal price or not.
Not a huge deal but Passports are awesome little drives. I own a 500GB one. I got a WD My Book 3TB for $119 earlier this month. I love it!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote