View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 04:34 PM   #214
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
Can I just confirm, even though I had the jailbreak from a couple of weeks ago, once the kindle is updated to 5.3 I am no longer jb? Figures, I waited until the as hack came out, got my ss size fixed up at last and now can't use them.

I saw on Amazon's web they were advertising James bond and the kindle showed a James bond screensaver. How can they do that when they block people from doing that?
If you updated to 5.3.0 without the Jailbreak bridge, you will need to use the serial port angry letters to amazon to regain control of your kindle.

Hopefully, we will find a way to fix a kindle with 5.3.0 without opening the case. Until then, open it and use the serial port.

Last edited by geekmaster; 11-12-2012 at 09:39 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote