View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 06:42 AM   #26
alanHd
Addict
alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Ipod Touch, Ipad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Are you really sure of this?

I understand that for you personally it doesn't make a difference if you or someone else on your behalf copied and destroyed the physical book. But this company simply doesn't have a right to make and distribute digital copies of your or any physical book.
My statement about me not having a problem with it was meant if i did the actual transfer myself. Even if this is not legal by law to me that is perfectly acceptable.

I would never pay anyone to do it unless i knew it was legal to do so, thats why i asked on here. i understand the laws differ from country to country and to be honest i'm not in that much of a hurry where i am going to pay a lawyer for clarification.

For now i will enjoy those books in paperback.
alanHd is offline   Reply With Quote