View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 02:05 AM   #36
Ryvyan
I read what I want.
Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPhone 6, Kobo Clara
I absolutely detest screen protectors. Everyone and their grandmothers have an iPhone, and majority of them with screen protectors that basically mess up the brilliance of the screen.

I only use a decal to protect the back and to make it look pretty, and every now and then I'd get people exclaiming at how awesome my screen looks. I HAVE THE SAME PHONE AS YOU PEOPLE, STOP COVERING IT UP WITH ANTI-GLARE OR WHATHAVEYOUs.

Get a proper cover or casing for the back because it scratches quite easily. With the iPad especially with its large real estate, an anti-glare sheet might give you some privacy when you are commuting, but you lose brilliance of colour and image to yourself at the edges sometimes.

I had an iPhone 3G for 3 years. There were some minor scratches on the screen but I was abusing it so much, the back was basically scarred from the many things in my bag because I just throw it in. It also survived a trip into a toilet bowl; no water marks beneath the screen and all. (NOT RECOMMENDED)

Sorry I sound ranty, but I love the screen and it's a travesty to cover it up. Just don't assume the screen will not shatter into many pieces, because it will. But the screen protecter will not prevent that, only a proper case would.
Ryvyan is offline   Reply With Quote