View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 11:45 AM   #14
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I try not to worry about useless stuff. I have enough to deal with worrying how much longer this world can last. I just buy books that I want......if I don't know the author, I download a sample. And are you
aware that Amazon will refund your money if you are not happy? Just contact them.
Eventually these types of 'books' will disappear. I just bought one for 10cents....it was a short horror story, but I got my 10 cents worth.....
Enjoy your books and try not to raise your own blood pressure. It ain't worth it.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote