View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 01:51 PM   #5
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Well, I need handwriting for myself not others. I'm an academic and spend a lot of time reading and highlighting and jotting notes in the margins of printed out PDFs of research articles.

So that's my main interest in a tablet. Be able to read those electronically and mark them up with a stylus like I do with pen on printouts currently. And on screen keyboard is too clunky. Even a real keyboard and mouse is too slow and clunky for marking up PDFs (on top of reading them on a laptop or PC sucking).

So that's the type of stuff I was referring to needing handwriting for. But also with a clipboard purpose, people don't type on clipboard, they handwrite.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote