View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 01:41 PM   #3
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Multitasking, yes. Handwriting... maybe not. After all, it has a functionable on-screen keyboard. (I've always thought we should be spending more time typing than writing script that may or may not be readable by others... but that's me.) A signature capture would be useful, as well as a voice-reco engine (to speak your notes).

Otherwise, I see this as a workable electronic clipboard for all kinds of in-the-field uses that are currently given over to laptops, but which can run on more limited systems and preprogrammed tasks. I'm sure we'll see some related apps appearing for delivery people, home servicing industries and other out-of-office uses.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote