View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 04:03 AM   #105
AlanHK
Guru
AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW-3, iPad, Android phone
I installed Sigil .9.12 in WinXPSP3 using the legacy installer.
I have Kindle Previewer 2.94 installed.

Everything else seems to work, BUT when I tried to run Kindlegen 0.53, which was working fine in Sigil 0.9.10, I get this error:

Quote:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "d:\sigil\plugin_launchers\python\launcher.py" , line 134, in launch
target_script = __import__(script_module)
File "C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\sigil-ebook\sigil\plugins\KindleGen\plugin.py", line 11, in <module>
from PIL import Image
File "site-packages\PIL\Image.py", line 94, in <module>
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.
Error: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.
Uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin, same result.

So far, other plugins are working as before.

line 94 referenced is in the section of plugin.py "find kindlegen binary".

So I guess I need to tell it where Kindlegen is. (I chose a different location than the default.) But I don't get the plugin's window at all, it just starts the "plugin runner", then the error above, and stops.
AlanHK is offline   Reply With Quote