View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 05:09 PM   #375
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Any of You Guys (or Gals) into G.I. Joe Comics? If You Are, You Might Enjoy this One.

GtrsRGr8 has never been into comics very much (Okay, there's an exception: he is crazy about the old National Lampoon magazine; but that's not your typical comic magazine (It is to G's everlasting regret that he didn't buy and read more of them, before the magazine's demise in 1998.))--that's why he doesn't post many of 'em.

Here's a G.I. Joe comic, though, that some of you may like:

Description
Today only, G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero Volume 1 from IDW Publishing is discounted 40% from its normal price of $5.99 ["Deal Price," G] to $3.59 ["Sale Price"] at WarGameVault.com.

The original G.I. JOE comic is back - and so is Larry Hama! After the Joes were disbanded, COBRA made their move - with no G.I. JOE to stop them! The Reign of COBRA begins! This trade collects #155.5 thru #160. Intended for readers 12+.

This is a WarGameVault "Deal of the Day." It is well into the day (about 5 p.m.) EST now. However, WarGameVault's "Deals of the Day" last long past midnight EST of the day of. Right now, there are about 17 hours left.

This comicbook comes as a watermarked PDF.

Learn much more here.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 02-18-2019 at 03:24 AM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote