View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 12:57 PM   #99
AlanHK
Guru
AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW-3, iPad, Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
Since I clearly mentioned in the plugin description that it'll generate a master mobi file, if no output options are checked, I fail to see the need to add an extra option for this feature. I also won't add "-joint" to the file name.
OK.
I did finally realise that after about a year of using it. So thought it might be useful to have a reminder in the interface.
Is there no mechanism for help files in plugins? Would be helpful have the description available there with info like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
For technical reasons it's not possible to display the messages generated by KindleGen until it's done. I.e., you'll have to live with this limitation
Not a big deal. I used to do it with a batch file back when I just coded HTML in a text editor and compiled to mobi, but much prefer to do it in Sigil, even if I bite my nails while it's grinding away. Also it wouldn't make the thumbnail or, I think, use my bogus ASIN.

Last edited by AlanHK; 10-09-2018 at 12:59 PM.
AlanHK is offline   Reply With Quote