View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 11:19 PM   #12
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The negative left/right margins of -45px in HTML works. I have seen it on a PW3.
Interesting. It's been a while, but the last time I tried it in <html> and <body> it didn't work for me. I had to resort to <p>. Maybe something has changed in the Kindle rendering software since then. When I get a chance, I will try again.

As for -45px, I'm sure that works, too. I just use -36px as a matter of personal preference.
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote