View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 09:59 AM   #53
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by max99 View Post
The comment about this being more like a tablet doesn't make any sense to me. With lighting off it looks identical to the PW2 and I've noticed no increase in glare or reduced reading angle.
At home I haven't had glare issues, but I did when I took it in to work and exposed it to different lighting areas. I can't read with this one under florescent light in the same way I did my PW3 (flat), because of the glare it picks up from being under it. I can live with it, but the occasional glare and all the fingerprint smudges are one thing I didn't miss from my tablet, which is why I made the comparison. I'm going to buy some eyeglass cleaning cloth to carry with me and start cleaning it daily to try to keep the smudges off.

Last edited by Paperbackstash; 11-10-2018 at 10:02 AM.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote