View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 10:25 PM   #510
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
When I first got the Aura in April, I sent about 500 books. Two of them said new and gave an app error.

Second time I sent 73 books at once and may or may not have been doing multiple things.

It doesn't really bother me as I tend to ignore the home screen, but maybe I should run a database check or something. Delete my database and log on to the dreaded Kobo website?

I don't think it is a calibre problem but I don't actually know obviously.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote