View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 07:34 PM   #508
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
I have had this happen several times on the Aura. usually after I sent a fair number of books. Unfortunately it doesn't say what the books are.

I leave the tiles in place and they come and go. Sometimes it just says new instead of downloading.

I keep meaning to track this down by deleting/re-adding books in chunks or simply re-adding, but haven't got around to it.

It being a database problem makes some sense as I have had no trouble opening any books unless I try to open them via the downloading icon.

From my experience the tiles will come back, but who knows for sure if they are referring to the same books. They all look identical. I have had as many as 6 on the home screen, but have had no errors when opening books.

Using regular driver, not kepub driver.

Helen
I tracked the problem down to doing more then just sending a large number books. If your doing multiple things with calibre is when it is most likely to be an issue for this type of behavior.

regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote