View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 09:16 PM   #506
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckycharms View Post
Now that I've updated to 2.6.1, I'm seeing a number of tiles on the homepage of my Glo that just say "Downloading". When I "click" on one, it says "Error loading reader! Sorry, we couldn't find a reader for this type of content." Any idea what's going on here?
This usually means a book has been removed from the database on the device without removing the entry used for tiles. I don't know if you are using calibre, but when the tiles interface came out, calibre wasn't doing this when you deleted a book. I fixed this a few versions ago.

I don't know of another way that this happens. You can get an error similar to what you are seeing when you open a book if it is corrupted. But, in that case, you usually see a cover image on the tile.

At this point, I would dismiss those tiles and wait to see if any come back. If they do, we can look at the database to see if there is anything strange in it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote