View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 01:51 AM   #503
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staangette View Post
Hi everyone!
I'm new here and to the ebook world, but I LOVE my Kobo glo I got for mamas day this year! It's been fantastic!

Right up until I did the update to 2.6.1 which my kobo did automatically. Now...despite all I do..auto connect...add manually...soft reset...it WILL NOT connect to wifi!!! ANY WIFI!!! Mine, work, my neighbors (she has one and tried to help!)

I don't know what to do?! Factory reset will lose my books...is there ANYTHING I can do?!?!

HELP PLEASE!!!

Thanks y'all!!!
What do you see when you go to settings>wifi connection>Edit Wi Fi networks: If you have a long list of networks you might want to delete those that might conflict with the one you are trying to connect to.

Luck;
Ken

P.S.; Also check that your date and time are set correctly.

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 07-14-2013 at 01:57 AM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote