Thread: $13 eReader?
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 10:27 AM   #143
Ladyrixx
Zealot
Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro, Kobo Mini, Nook Glowlight 2, Kobo Forma
I think it could be really good for some things. I read a lot of manga on my reader, and when a new chapter comes out I have to download it using one piece of software, import it into Calibre, convert it to an epub, connect my reader and transfer it. If I could handle most of that on my phone, which I carry with me anyway, and push it out to my reader in almost real time, that would be a really big deal.

(Bonus if they make some sort of queue system with their app. So you have like 100 books on your phone, you finish one on the reader, it deletes it and pushes the next one in the queue to the reader)
Ladyrixx is offline   Reply With Quote