View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 11:06 PM   #6
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
I believe the official price for the JBL is still $149.
I was thinking yesterday that the jetBook Mini has not been significantly discounted. I was looking at the Ectaco home page where it said that the jetBook Lite is $149 and the Mini is $99.

Yet Newegg sells the JBL for $84, while the Mini has been reduced only to $89, I think.

I still have grave doubts about the Mini's future in the US so long as it does not natively read ePub. However, if the Mini were discounted like the JBL is discounted, they might sell a few nevertheless.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote