View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 10:20 PM   #2
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
I often convert epub to mobi to put on my Kindle. In 99% of the cases, the conversion is fine and preserves most if not all the formatting and is perfectly readable. In the remaining cases, I might run into problems but the reason for that is usually that the underlying html in the epub files is complete and utter crap.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote