View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 05:36 PM   #321
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
I’ve got a bit of crow I have to eat guys. I just got an email from Kobo about my order for the Forma.

They provided an order number and tracking number and told me who they are shipping it with.

They expect delivery by end of the day Monday the 22nd.

I’ll be more impressed if they deliver on that estimate but I am in a major city and it’s UPS that’s shipping it.

Good on Kobo though this is much better than I’d anticipated with a ship date of the 23rd. Hopefully I’ll be reading on my Forma by then.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote