View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 01:45 PM   #8
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Hmm... 85 hardcovers at $20ea is $1700, and 200 ebooks at $10ea is $2000. Expensive ebooks, compared to me — my average ebook cost is under $4.
Very few of my hardcovers cost me less than $25; most seem to be about $30-$35. I didn't include in the ebook figure the free ebooks I have downloaded. I didn't consider them a "purchase". I've downloaded at least another 50-75 free ebooks so far this year.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote