View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 02:55 PM   #51
disconnected
Fanatic
disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disconnected ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra, H2O2e2, Clara, Auras, Kindles, Nooks, Sony, iPAQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Readirect View Post
It's worthwhile noting that the Kobo OS indexes books virtually instantly. You'd think that Amazon might want to hire a Kobo programmer to learn how to do that.
It isn't the same thing though, is it? If I do a search from the home page on my Oasis I can have it list every book the search term appears in and then show me every occurrence of the term inside any of the listed books. I don't think my H2O2 can do that. It isn't a feature I use much but I can see that someone might find it useful.

Never mind. Harry types muvh faster than I do.
And more accurately.

Last edited by disconnected; 11-11-2017 at 02:59 PM.
disconnected is offline   Reply With Quote