View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 02:53 AM   #1
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Amazon site wishlist search options

I had read in some thread I cannot find anymore that on Amazon.com the search options for the wish-list had been severely diminished. For some unknown reason this had not happened to other sites (such as Amazon.it) until a couple of days ago, when I found that I could not order my wish-list for price anymore.
This severely hampers the possibility for searching and it seems very bad.
I recall that in the thread there was some statement that these options would have been reinstated sooner or later, but this seems not to have happened yet.
Honestly it seems a dubious choice from Amazon because it does not allow me to better look for books which I could buy and I will not buy. Since the limitations were extended to other nations it does not seem that this has a time limited effect, rather the contrary.
Does anybody have an update, if there are statements on when the search options shall be reinstated ?
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote