View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 11:27 PM   #14
pssquirrel
ebooknut
pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & Oasis
I'm another x50 fan turned T1/T2 convert.

I think two key factors here are PRS+ and plastic v metal casing. If you're wedded to the customization options offered by PRS+ and think a plastic case looks/feels cheap, you probably won't be happy with the T1/T2.

But if you don't mind losing some of the customization options you get with PRS+ and are fine with plastic (I actually prefer the matte black T2 case to the x50s), then the T1/T2 have a lot going for them. I'm particularly fond of the T2's sharp white display and Evernote functionality, and I absolutely love that I can do everything wirelessly, from downloading books to updating firmware. I didn't realize how nice it is not to have to tether to a computer until I no longer had to do it anymore.
pssquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote