View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 08:56 AM   #7
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Welcome from north of the border Rosemary. I think I can see your place from here. Just kidding...I have a good view of Mount Baker though, on a rare clear day. I worked in Seattle for a year, about 10 years ago, and lived on seventh hill. A lot of great restaurants is what I remember most.

I'm glad everything is going smoothly with your PRS-300, but if you have any questions just ask.

Lots of public domain eBooks are available here at MobileRead.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote