View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 11:56 AM   #1347
camiller
Addict
camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wireless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I don't know, but I do know that I don't want my settings to change without my consent, and then to feel forced to provide more personal information was just another thing that added "insult to injury" if you will. If Amazon did this, I'd be unhappy as well. The difference was when I set up my Amazon account it was my choice to turn on 1click buy or not. *shrugs* JMHO
For what it is worth, I think it is a new setting not a setting that was changed. Also, if you read through the thread dedicated to the topic it appears that you would have to accept it the first time by not unchecking a box while making a purchase. I'm not disagreeing that they couldn't have rolled this new option out better, particularly they should have made it so you had to check a box to accept it and/or made it clearer what the option was.
camiller is offline   Reply With Quote