View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 10:51 AM   #40
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
In a year, over 2011, 2012 and this year the average is about 16 eBooks. The books I want to read are just too expensive and the paper is so readily available at the library that my reading habits haven't changed much yet. Over the same period, the average number of books I've read is about 65. So I'm reading about 20% of my books off of paper.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote