View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 05:20 AM   #285
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Yes, I have installed version you sent me. It just took me two days to download 30kB file from Rapidshare due to their ... aehm ... "Improved"(*) interface.
I have installed it to Linux and also to windows and I can't make keyboard shortcuts work on either system. I must be doing something wrong. I will try again ...
It is time to download the newest version so we're all on the same page. Go to the first post in this thread and click on the link to find the newest plugin.