View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 11:54 PM   #271
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasimser View Post
Love the new versions of the Search the Internet and Open with plugins. I do have one suggestion/request for the Open with plugin. For a book with no formats, it still should be possible to edit the cover. I frequently use empty books to track my pBooks, audio books and books on my wishlist, and it would be nice to be able to edit their covers too.
You might want to read the three posts previous to yours.