View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 11:03 AM   #48
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yapyap View Post
Oh yes, I didn't think you were! I was just expanding on the idea of non-canon / not-likely-in-"book-reality" ships and why they may hold more appeal for some people than the canon pairings.

Poor Harry, yes - he can't catch a break.

Still, I'm not sure Harry/Voldemort is any stranger than Hogwarts/Giant Squid as a pairing.
You have a point. I've even read a story where Harry masters being an animagus (while drunk on firewhiskey) and finds himself in a relationship with Hedwig (his form is an owl). Anything is possible with magic I guess. I didn't think you were saying that I was either, just saying that I do in fact enjoy an odd pairing if the story is written well.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote