View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 10:33 AM   #119
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Diane Duane's Young Wizard (New Millennium Edition) series is now available as a nine volume set from http://ebooksdirect.dianeduane.com/ for $55 or so.

Use discount code CANTWAIT with the next few hours for 60% off. Use discount code BOX50 for 50% off if you're too late for the CANTWAIT code.

CANTWAIT expires at 23.59 on 23rd October, Hawaiian Time.
BOX50 expires at 23.59 on 31st October, Hawaiian Time.

With CANTWAIT it's just $22 for the nine volumes.
I seem to recall, from buying this bundle in an earlier offer, that the site has a rather arcane system for applying the coupon code. If memory serves me correctly, you have to pay by PayPal, and then apply the coupon code on the PayPal site itself, rather than on the store site.

I don't know if they've changed that since I bought it, though.