View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 10:34 AM   #9
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Reading a book to my three year old on an e-reader is a fail. It's not big enough for the pictures or colour for that matter and he pulls the reader closer to him so I can't read the page. All in all it's a fail for me. They could work as PDFs on a tablet, but then I'd figure he would get sucked into Zoo Train or Angry Birds before reading. Tablets and phones are just so intuitive for pressing buttons and exploring that using it for books only would really be just opening up a fight. That's not a battle I'm going to go start.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote