View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 09:19 AM   #8
Todd Young
Addict
Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Todd Young ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
I used to be pretty easy to please when it came to reading. I loved science fiction when I was younger, and went through a stage of reading the classics.

Last year (because I'm gay) I decided to read nothing but gay-themed novels. Well, that's proven to be something of a disaster. All my life I've been reading about the fortunes and misfortunes of straight people as they fell into and out of love, and being gay, I've been translating it all through my own frame of reference.

Now, having read so much good gay literature over the past year, I can't get enough of it. And the problem is that I like "good" writing. There's plenty of very average gay novels around, my own included, but I want to read something better than average, and I've just about reached the bottom of the barrel.
Todd Young is offline   Reply With Quote